This will be a three-day workshop. Breakfast and lunch will be included. At the end of the last day, we’ll relax our brains over a hosted happy hour.
At the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the essentials of DITA and oXygen XML
- Discern the relevant pieces of DITA for their organization
- Build a DITA content strategy
- Define LwDITA and its major components
- Configure oXygen to support the adoption of DITA
- Develop, manage, and deliver DITA content using oXygen and a file system
The DITA O2 workshop will show information developers or technical writers how to fully leverage oXygen XML Editor to support the DITA framework. Workshop attendees will learn the essentials of DITA and oXygen and how to combine the two to create a sophisticated yet simple end-to-end structured content ecosystem.
DITA Oxygen Workshop Notifications
The workshop will take place at GRID Collaborative Workspace, Inc, located at 445 N Broadway, Denver. The space has plenty of seating, phone booths, and a lounge area. The closest parking is metered, but there are day lots just a few blocks away, so please plan accordingly when arriving. For more information about GRID, check them out on their website.